Monday 29 September 2008

Convert - ve to + ve.

We are very often faced with situations which we can not help, at times, we have to endure. The best solution to such situations is to convert such occasions to our convenience & advantage.

Here at Mussafah where we stay, the clinic is over crowded and it takes a minimum of two hours to see the doctor for consultation, it is frustrating to sit in the clinic which is not ideal place to spend such a long time. We had this enduring experience on two / three occasions earlier.

Hence I thought I would go to the clinic with my I-pod full of songs to my liking, so that I enjoy listening songs irrespective of the atmosphere. It worked, when I went last time, it took me more than 2 hours to come out; I enjoyed my music all the while.

We should try to change the situations to our advantage, so life can be made easier.

No comments: